Frequently Asked Questions
What is an electronic cigarette?
Also known as vapor cigarettes or e-cigs, it is a two-part electronic cigarette that uses its long lasting battery and refillable cartridge to often replace real cigarettes.
How do I use an e-cig?
1. When your kit arrives, make sure your battery is charged, use the USB charger to charge it. Most batteries come charged, so you can use it right out of the box - but we highly recommend to fully charge it before use.
2. Take one of the empty stainless steel cartridges and remove the rubber plug, then slowly fill the cartridge up using the e-liquid flavor that you purchased from us. Several drops should do it.
3. Insert the rubber plug back into cartridge and then twist it's other side into the battery you purchased from us.
4. When you're finished vaping, twist out the cartridge from the battery and store both parts into the iVapeOrganic box.
Where can I vape?
Our product does not produce unpleasant odor, ash, or cigarette butts. Allowing you to enjoy vaping both indoors and out.
What's inside this vapor?
It consists of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine (if you want), and organic flavor of your choice.
- Propylene glycol is the primary component in our vapor solution.
- Vegetable glycerin is extracted from vegetable oils. It is another component in our proprietary solution that provides vapor when heated.
- Propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin help keep the vapor solution lubricated inside the cartridge. This allows it to be easily turned into vapor when the e-cig is used
How to get full value from cartridges?
Since a cartridge has an air pathway from one side to the other, it is best to store it on its side, to minimize the chance of the e-liquid pooling to either side. While it is rare, there is a slight chance of causing a leak if the cartridge is stored on one of its ends. When storing long-term, it is highly recommended to keep the cartridges in a very cool, dry place.
Which nicotine levels can I choose?
We offer four levels of nicotine. Please choose the level you feel is best for you.
1.8% nicotine High
1.2% nicotine Medium
.6% nicotine Low
Zero (0%) nicotine
Do I need to turn off the battery?
No, the e-cigarette is activated only when you inhale and turns off immediately when you stop inhaling. To maximize battery life, we recommend removing the cartridge from the battery when you are not using it, and keep all items in the box you bought from us.
How long does it take battery to recharge?
On average, it takes about 5-6 hours to recharge. Before needing to recharge them again is approximately 300 puffs. The lifespan of these batteries last about a year, since overtime all lithium ion batteries lose some of their charging capacity.
How long will my international order take to arrive?
Most international orders shipped via USPS arrive within 2 weeks (10 business days), but can also be delayed by customs. Due to these delays, we do not consider international orders lost until 30 business days have passed. If it has been almost 30 business days since the package was shipped, and you still have not received it, we strongly advise you to inquire at your local post office, with the tracking number provided by iVapeOrganic.